Inclusive Pride Flag
Close this search box.


If you have been the victim of sexual abuse you may be able to claim compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

This kind of criminal injury wrecks lives and can have a far more deep rooted effect on the victim than a violent physical assault.

Some people struggle with the thought of claiming compensation due to moral/personal reasons. Though we understand these reasons, the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) is there to compensate those who have been harmed and shouldn’t have.

You can contact the CICA yourself or seek a solicitor who may be able to help you complete an application, though you should be aware that most solicitors will take a percentage of the claim in administration charges.

If you wish to discuss a compensation claim with one of our ISVAs Please contact us

Please note: Most Criminal Injuries Compensation Claims require a Police Log Number.