As a growing organisation, we’re often on the look-out for passionate, determined and committed people to join our award-winning team.
You might want to join us because
- We are considered experts in our field; we provide specialist support
- We are a people focused organisation and consider it a privilege to meet, engage and support somebody at their moment of crisis
- We are often the first people that a somebody has told about violence or abuse – a responsibility we take extremely seriously
- We listen, empathise and see people that use our services
- We believe that people have a choice whether to engage with us. We will always respect their life choices
- We encourage people to find their voice, empower them to make positive change in their lives and thrive in a positive future
- We stand beside people, often advocating on their behalf to get better outcomes
We particularly welcome applications from people who share our vision, mission and organisational values.
There are no current vacancies
We also have volunteer positions available. For more information, please click here.
First Light has a commitment to safeguarding. Please see our attached policies on adult and child safeguarding, together with our policy on safer recruitment.
To read our Safer Recruitment policy please click here
To read our Safeguarding Children and Adults policy please click here