As a growing organisation, we’re often on the look-out for passionate, determined and committed people to join our award-winning team.
You might want to join us because
- We are considered experts in our field; we provide specialist support
- We are a people focused organisation and consider it a privilege to meet, engage and support somebody at their moment of crisis
- We are often the first people that a somebody has told about violence or abuse – a responsibility we take extremely seriously
- We listen, empathise and see people that use our services
- We believe that people have a choice whether to engage with us. We will always respect their life choices
- We encourage people to find their voice, empower them to make positive change in their lives and thrive in a positive future
- We stand beside people, often advocating on their behalf to get better outcomes
We particularly welcome applications from people who share our vision, mission and organisational values.
There are no current vacancies
First Light’s recruitment procedures are in line with recommended best practice to safeguard all adults, children and young people who use our services. It is vital that all of our staff understand their roles and responsibilities, and expectations of our staff are set out in the following safeguarding policies which are regularly updated to meet the local safeguarding board requirements. For more information on the data we process, why we process it, our legal basis, how long we keep it and the rights of prospective employees, please see our Fair Processing Notice for Prospective Employees.
To read our Safer Recruitment policy please click here
To read our Safeguarding Children and Adults policy please click here
To read our Fair Processing Notice please click here
We also have volunteer positions available. For more information, please click here.