Crisis Support Administrator (jobshare)
Salary : £19,884 (pro rata) per annum rising to £20,657 (pro rata) per annum on successful completion of probation
Hours : 22.5 hours per week
Holiday : 25 days annual holiday entitlement increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service per annum plus bank holidays (pro rata)
Base : Swindon
Contract : Permanent
The role of the Crisis Support Administrator (job share) at the Wiltshire SARC is to provide a central point of contact for the Manager and the service. The Administrator is responsible for ensuring that the information they provide is of the highest quality and that both clients and operational staff needs are met. This includes responsibility for the day-to-day co-ordination and delivery of all administrative duties and requires the post holder to work closely with the Manager.
- To support the SARC Manager, effectively dealing with enquiries, either in person, on the telephone, and using own initiative to take action, highlight priorities and redirect enquiries to the SARC Manager in an efficient and prompt manner
- To maintain confidentiality as required within the role and to be able to work on issues of a sensitive or confidential nature in a confident and capable manner
- Provide initial telephone support to clients of services provided by First Light and undertake welfare calls to clients
- To maintain and manage electronic diaries, appointment systems, emails and all other correspondence
- To compile and prepare reports, letters and presentations using Word, Excel and PowerPoint in accordance with strict deadlines
- To arrange meetings between SARC colleagues and stakeholders
- To ensure the facility is clean, tidy and maintained at all times
- To ensure collection of data is presented to SARC Manager within the given deadline
- To organise and disseminate clinical and crisis worker rotas in support of the SARC Manager
- Ordering office equipment and maintaining a stock control system
- Provide accurate monthly figures to Business Manager for payroll
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with clients, colleagues, partners and stakeholders
- Full driving licence and access to a car
A comprehensive induction and training programme will be provided, and all staff have access to external supervision. This is a safe space in which employees can discuss the personal or emotional responses to any traumatic or difficult cases, to ensure their emotional and psychological wellbeing.
- Membership of Perkpal, our employee discount and rewards programme (such as for cinema, shopping and gym memberships)
- Health and wellbeing resources including our Wellbeing group.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme which includes a comprehensive telephone helpline available 24/7, offering information on medical, emotional and financial support.
Additional Information: The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Scheme check and police vetting. Please note that due to our policies regarding COVID-19, some staff may currently be required to work from home. We are unable to employ any candidate who has been a client of First Light in the last two years.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 9:00 am Thursday 12th May2022
Expected date for interviews: 19th May 2022
If you do not hear from us by 18th May, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.
To apply: Please complete both sections of our application form that can be found at the top of this page and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Ensure that you outline your relevant experience and evidence suitability for the role against the role profile, which is a combined job description and person specification. Alternatively, you can ring 03458 121212 to request an application pack. Due to Safeguarding requirements we are unable to accept CVs.