Salary : £22,220 pro rata rising to £22,550 pro rata after successful completion of probation period
Hours : 22.5 (with occasional evening and weekend working)
Holiday : pro rata 25 days annual holiday entitlement increasing to 30 days pro rata after 5 years’ service per annum (plus bank holidays)
Base : Plymouth or Truro
Contract : Permanent
An exciting opportunity to join the Development Team at First Light South West, developing and managing income streams to transform services for people affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence.
Developing and managing:
- individual and regular giving
- digital giving and fundraising campaigns
- community fundraising and fundraisers
- corporate fundraising and payroll giving
- Full and valid drivers licence and access to a vehicle
A comprehensive induction and training programme will be provided, and all staff have access to external supervision.
- Membership of Perkpal, our employee discount and rewards programme offering a host of retail, leisure, fitness and entertainment discounts (such as for cinema, shopping and gym memberships)
- Health and wellbeing resources including our wellbeing group.
- Access to our employee assistance programme which includes a comprehensive telephone helpline available 24/7, offering information around medical, emotional and financial support.
Additional Information: All applicants will be subject to the Disclosure & Barring Scheme and police vetted. Please note due to our policies regarding COVID-19 staff may be required to work from home.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 12th November 2021
Expected date for interviews: 17th or 18th November 2021
If you do not hear from us by 16th November 2021 please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. Due to Safeguarding requirements we are unable to accept CV’s.
To apply: Please complete both our application forms that can be found at the top of the page. Ensure that you outline your relevant experience and evidence suitability for the role against the role profile (this is a combined job description and person specification). Alternatively, you can ring 03458 121212 to request an application pack.