ISVA Triage Coordinator
Salary : £19,884 per annum rising to £20,657 per annum on successful completion of probation.
Hours : 37.5 hours per week
Holiday : 25 days annual holiday entitlement increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service per annum plus bank holidays
Base : Plymouth
Contract : Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time ISVA Triage Coordinator to join our growing and rapidly developing ISVA (Independent Sexual Violence Advisor) Service in Devon & Cornwall. Working as a member of a small office based, dedicated team, you will provide vital support services to victims of rape and sexual assault.
- Make all first contact with new referrals within 24 hour KPI
- Complete a Needs Assessments on new referrals
- Work as part of our ISVA Team to develop comprehensive pathways for victims of sexual assault
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of IT systems including Microsoft programmes
- Experience of working with vulnerable people
- A comprehensive induction and training programme, with a hybrid working policy for a better work/life balance.
- Access to external supervision to discuss personal or emotional responses to traumatic or difficult cases, to ensure emotional and psychological wellbeing.
- Health and wellbeing resources including our staff Wellbeing Group and active participation in our employee engagement platform.
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme which includes a 24/7 telephone helpline offering medical, emotional and financial support.
- Employer contribution pension scheme.
Additional Information: The successful applicant will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring check and police vetting. Please note that due to our policies regarding COVID-19, staff may sometimes be required to work from home.
Deadline for receipt of applications: 9:00am Tuesday 12th July 2022
Expected date for interviews: Tuesday 19th July 2022
If you do not hear from us by 18th July, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time.
To apply: Due to Safeguarding requirements we are unable to accept CVs as part of your application, or employ any candidate who has been a client of First Light within the last two years. Please complete both sections of our application form that can be found at the top of this page and email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Ensure that you outline your relevant experience and evidence suitability for the role against the role profile, which is a combined job description and person specification. Alternatively, you can ring 03458 121212 to request an application pack.