Trusts and Foundations
Many adults and children now face a brighter future free from harm and abuse which has only been possible from the incredible support of Trusts and Foundations. Through such partnerships we can help to meet the aims and objectives of your Deed.
Domestic abuse and sexual violence can affect any adult or child, of any faith, race, class, gender or sexuality. It can shatter lives. Working in partnership we can begin to break the silence, rebuild lives and instigate long term change through:
- Education and Prevention
- Protection and Support for those in crisis
- Recovery for survivors, and
- Give a Voice to those who suffer in silence
Please do get in touch with Cath at firstname.lastname@example.org if you represent a Trust or Foundation who is keen to change lives across the South West.
A huge THANK YOU must go to our existing Trust partners, most notably:
- BBC Children In Need – supporting our work with children and young people impacted by domestic abuse in Cornwall.
- Charles Hayward Foundation – developing recovery pathways for adults and children affected by domestic abuse and sexual violence in Cornwall
- Garfield Weston Foundation – providing crisis advice and support for people affected by sexual violence in North Devon.
- Henry Smith Charity – extending our reach and support to individuals affected by sexual violence across Devon and Cornwall
- Leathersellers Charitable Company and Tudor Trust – supporting the therapeutic recovery of adults experiencing trauma from childhood sexual abuse